Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Nexus 7

I have had my new Nexus 7 for the past month or so now and I must say I have enjoyed it.  I have used an iPad 2 for work for nearly a year now and I know that the Nexus 7 was not to compete with it, but it has been quite the monster compared to the iPad 2.  Everything feels good and flows very well.  I would say from the outside build to the inside build of this tablet, it would have to be one of the best tablets on the market, not just a 7 inch tablet, but overall.  The size of this tablet is perfect to carry in your pocket.  On my Wi-Fi at home this unit is super fast.  Even public Wi-Fi is good because you get used to their speeds with other devices anyway.

This is a great tablet for anyone, young or old, high-tech or not.  I would recommend this tablet to anyone.  Check it out for yourself at the link provided.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_8gb&utm_source=ha-gdn&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=sem

If you're in the market for a tablet, research the Nexus 7 along with any other tablets you may want to research and decide for yourself which one you would rather buy.  Don't forget, the Nexus 7 with 8gb only cost $199 and the 16gb is only $249.

Good luck with your new choice of a tablet, and if you get the Nexus 7, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment